How do I forward a message with my Apple device?Added by IBM on November 14, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
|You can forward a mail message to one or more recipients.
You can forward a mail message to one or more recipients.
- Open the message.
- Select ..
- Select Forward.
- Address the message by entering at least one email address in one of the address fields, To, Cc (carbon copy), and Bcc (blind carbon copy). To select addresses from your contact list for a field, select in that field. in that field.
- Optional: Add comments to the message.
- Do one of the following:
Parent topic: Managing mail on Apple devices
- To send the message, click Send.
- To save the message as a draft, click Cancel, and then click Save.
- To discard the message, click Cancel, and then click Don't Save.