Organize the data on your device by moving messages to folders to make them easier to find.
Follow these steps to place a message in a folder.
Parent topic: Managing mail on Nokia devices
- Select the message.
- Select Options.
- Select Move to folder.
- Select a folder.
- Select Select to move the message to specified folder.
- You can search for folders using the search box to narrow down the choice selection. The search is only performed on the current folder hierarchy level.
- The Left/Right joystick can be used to navigate in and out of subfolders.
- The OK button can be used to select the folder to move the email message.
- The next time the Move to folder dialog is shown, the previously moved folder is selected.
- On Symbian^3 devices, pressing and holding a message displays a popup menu with additional actions, such as Move to folder and Copy to folder.