How do I reply to a message on my Nokia device?Added by IBM on November 14, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
|You can reply to the person who sends you a message and to all of the recipients of the message.
You can reply to the person who sends you a message and to all of the recipients of the message.
Use the following steps to reply to a message:
- From inbox, select message.
- Select Options.
- Select one of the following options:
|Reply||Sends a reply to the sender only.|
|Reply to All||Sends a reply to the sender and to all other recipients of the messages. This option only appears if the original email contains multiple recipients.|
Note: If there is only one recipient of the original message, the Reply All option does not display.
- Optional: Add addresses to the To, Cc (carbon copy), or Bcc (blind carbon copy) fields. To select addresses from your contact list, select the To field label.
- Type your reply.
- Optional: Do either of the following:
Select Send to send the message.
- To attach one or more files, select Options -> Insert Attachment.
- To specify delivery options, such as priority, select Options -> Sending Options.
Parent topic: Managing mail on Nokia devices