How do I manage my contacts?Added by IBM on July 5, 2012 | Version 1 (Original)
|Store information about your business and personal contacts such as name, address, phone number, and email address.
Store information about your business and personal contacts such as name, address, phone number, and email address.
Table 1. Managing your contacts
Parent topic: Managing contacts on your Apple device
|How do I...||Action|
|Create a contact?||
- Select Contacts from the home page.
- Select above the contact list.
- Specify information in any of the fields and select Save.
- Select Done to save the contact.
|Edit a contact?||
- Open the contact to edit.
- Select Edit.
- Update the contact information. For each field you update, select Save.
- When you are finished updating, select Done.
|Delete a contact?||
- Open the contact to delete.
- Select Edit.
- At the bottom of the entry, select Delete Contact.
- Select Delete Contact again to confirm the deletion.
|Search for a contact using corporate lookup?||In the Contacts application on your Apple device, there are numerous groups. Under your IBM® Lotus Notes® Traveler (Microsoft™ Exchange) account, the Contacts section contains your personal contacts. Another section, represented by your Lotus Notes Traveler account name, allows you to look up users in the Domino® directory. To do so:|
- Select the Lotus Notes Traveler account name.
- In the Search field, type your search string. A search request is made to the server for each letter you add or remove from the search string, The search results display below the Search field.
Note: You can also search from group names or mail-in databases.
Note: By default, the server waits for you to type at least four characters before it starts searching.