How do I create a message on a Windows Mobile device?Added by IBM on December 10, 2012 | Version 1 (Original)
|You can create new email messages with your mobile device.
Use the following steps to create a message.
- Select Start -> Messaging.
- Select New.
- Address the message by entering at least one email address in one of the address fields To, Cc (carbon copy), and Bcc (blind carbon copy). To select addresses from your contact list, select the To field label or select Menu -> Add Recipient. You can also use the Look up Recipient option to search for names in the Domino® directory.
Note: To create an email message with multiple addresses, use a semicolon (;) after each name. A comma (,) is not an acceptable character.
- In the Subject field, enter a subject.
- Enter the body of your message.
- Optional: Do either of the following:
The perform one of the following:
- To attach one or more files, select Menu -> Insert
- To specify delivery options, such as priority, select Menu -> Message Options.
Parent topic: Managing your mail on Windows Mobile devices
- Select Menu -> Send to send the message to the specified recipients.
- Select Menu -> Save to Drafts to save a copy of this draft email on both the client and server.
- Select Menu -> Cancel Message to discard this draft email from both the client and server.