How do I reply to a message with my Apple device?Added by IBM on December 10, 2012 | Version 1 (Original)
|You can reply to a sender or to the sender and all recipients of a mail message.
- Open the message.
- Select ..
- Select one of the following options:
Optional: Add addresses to the To, Cc (carbon copy), or Bcc (blind carbon copy) fields. To select addresses from your contact list for a field, select in that field. in that field.
Enter a reply.
Do one of the following:
- Reply – Sends a reply to the sender only.
- Reply All – Sends a reply to the sender and to all other recipients of the message.
Parent topic: Managing mail on Apple devices
- To send the message, click Send.
- To save the message as a draft, click Cancel, and then click Save.
- To discard the message, click Cancel, and then click Don't Save.