Finally I could make this expand to work on the DB2 side:
I found this thread:
which says that GroupKeys should have listed all single value fields; not the multivalue:
Now my "collexp" connection is:
.ConnectorName = "odbc2"
.GroupKeys = "VLEDUS, VLEDTN, VLEDDT, VLEDSP, VLEDTC, VLEDTR, VLKCO, VLDCT, VLSFX, VLAN8, VLDIVJ, VLDGJ, VLCO, VLAG, VLCRRM, VLCRCD, VLCRR, VLACR, VLCRC, VLVINV, VLRF, VLDRF, VLTORG, VLUSER, VLPID, VLUPMJ, VLUPMT, VLRMK"
.Server = docProfile.ODBC(0)
.Userid = docProfile.f_usuario(0) ' AS/400 User
.Password = docProfile.f_password(0) 'AS/400 Password
.Metadata = docProfile.MetadataZDebit(0)
What I did was to remove the corresponding DB2 field from the Field Names (VLEDLN).
Notes Field ------------------> Db2 Field
Line(multivalue) ------------> VLEDLN
I made a test with one Notes document which had 1000; 2000; 3000 on "Line" field and 3 records were created on Db2 having 1000, 2000 or 3000 on VLEDLN field.
Thanks Thomas for your time.