Johan Syljeset 8.Dec.09 07:01 AM a Web browser LC LSX LC LSX - All Releases Linux
I have a problem I have been working on for some time now.
We have had LC LSX connection from Domino to a Sybase database. This works fine on a Windows server. However when moving it to a Linux server we have to use ODBC connection instead of directly to Sybase.
This caused a strange problem I can't get pass.
The code is connecting to the Sybase db fine using ODBC.
After this I would think the LC LSX is acting the same way if you are using Sybase or odbc2. But this is not the case.
When calling this:
src.Procedure = "dbo.inet_installation_upd_sec"
it generates no errors. I have tried renaming the procedure here to something I know does not exist, and then I get a different error.
The code generates a Parms fieldlist with 20 fields.
Then here comes the problem:
count=src.Call (Parms, 1, Result)
This should result in a FieldList(result set) Result, with the fields from the Parms Fieldlist. Instead it generates no fields in the new result set.
The count is set to LC_UNDEFINED
I have tried the stored procedure in the sybase database to see if this works as it should, and it does.
I am really hoping on some hints tips of any sort on this problem!