I just got this and figure I would post in case others are interested.
In today’s challenging economic environment, it is more important than ever that your technology works for you. IBM Lotus Expeditor software, IBM’s Universal Managed Client for Services Oriented Architecture (SOA), enables your enterprise to maximize resources while minimizing costs by allowing you to re-use code across various Line of Business (LOB) applications.
Come hear first hand from Taco Bell CIO, Charles Lee, on why his business chose Lotus Expeditor to modernize their infrastructure of over 5,400 U.S. restaurants and how they are benefiting from their decision. We’ll also share additional customer ROI examples as well as our future product roadmap, straight from the Development Team. And, be sure to bring your questions for live Q&A with our distinguished panel of guests:
- Charles Lee, CIO, Taco Bell Restaurants
- David Wine, Director IT, Taco Bell Restaurants
- Tom Wroblewski, VP, Lotus Sales, IBM Americas
- Rich Meadows, Sales Leader, IBM Client Services SW
- Angus McIntyre, Product Mgr, IBM Lotus Expeditor
- Steven King, Sr Prgrm Mgr, IBM Client Platforms & Tech
- Jim Robbins, Sr Tech Staff, IBM Client Platforms & Tech
- Webcast: Improve Productivity and Save Costs with IBM Lotus Expeditor
- Date & Time: May 27, 2009; 12:00 – 1:00pm EST
- Registration Page: https://www.ibm.com/events/swgeer/swgeer06.nsf/signin?openform&seminar=kwodcoe7rsrvd&lang=en
You won't want to miss it!