Lotus Notes/Domino 8.5.1 Fix Pack 1 Release Notice
January 26, 2010
IBM Lotus announces the release of Notes/Domino 8.5.1 Fix Pack 1, a scheduled Fix Pack of a limited number of low-risk, high-impact fixes to help customers safely avoid known issues. IBM strongly recommends that customers running Notes/Domino 8.5.1 upgrade to this latest Fix Pack since it addresses a small percentage of defects that impact the broadest set of customers. Fix Packs are released periodically between Maintenance Releases to provide a greater level of stability for customer environments. They go through the same level of fix, regression and interoperability testing that occurs with Maintenance Releases. Future Fix Packs are always cumulative and contain all of the fixes from previous ones.
Notes/Domino 8.5.1 Fix Pack 1 addresses defects in both the Client and Server. All Fix Packs are language independent and may be applied on any language version of Notes/Domino 8.5.1. (Note: Multilingual User Interface (MUI) packs for Notes 8.5.1 and above no longer need to be installed before fixes. See technote #1404436 for more details.)
See Technote #4025721- "Download options for Notes/Domino 8.5.1 Fix Pack 1." Fix Packs will not be distributed on CD.
- If you have Notes 8.5.1 Basic Configuration or Notes/Admin/Designer (Basic edition) 8.5.1 installed, use the Notes 8.5.1 Fix Pack 1 Basic install.
- If you have Notes 8.5.1 Standard Configuration or Notes/Admin/Designer (Standard edition) 8.5.1 installed, use the Notes 8.5.1 Fix Pack 1 Standard install.
Decision to upgrade
Customers unable to upgrade to later Releases will want to install Fix Packs to benefit from later fixes made to the product. By providing a small number of fixes, customers are able to accept fewer code changes with lower risk, allowing them to "patch" an older Maintenance Release until a more extensive upgrade to the current Release is possible.
However, while Fix Packs provide important fixes and IBM strongly recommends applying the latest Fix Pack available for a Maintenance Release, IBM still recommends that customers upgrade to the latest Release + Fix Pack combination to receive the broadest set of fixes available. You will receive more overall fixes with a later Release + Fix Pack than with a set of Fix Packs on top of an earlier Maintenance Release. For more information, see technote #1368141 - "Differences between Notes/Domino Maintenance Releases, Fix Packs and Cumulative Client Hotfixes".
Support for Notes on Windows 7, Snow Leopard (Mac OS X 10.6.2), and RHEL 5.4
Windows 7, Snow Leopard (on Mac OS X 10.6.2), and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.4 Desktop certification testing has been completed. Support for RHEL 5.4 has been added to 8.5.1 as well as 8.5.1 FP1.
For documentation regarding these newly supported platforms and information on 64-bit Windows 7 support, see Technote #1385293
This is the first Domino Fix Pack to include iNotes Client fixes by incorporating a new Forms85.nsf file. In prior releases, due to localization of Forms85.nsf, iNotes client fixes could not be included. As of Domino 8.5.1, all localization is self contained in Forms85.nsf allowing iNotes client fixes to be included in Domino Fixpacks for 8.5.1 and above.
The following change has been added to iNotes Deployment after installing Notes 8.5.1 FP1:
iNotes Security Enhancement Deployment
If you have configured your iNotes deployment so that the client machines access your iNotes servers through an HTTP Proxy or the iNotes Server is protected by a Reverse Proxy, and any one of the following is true, you may need to take additional configuration steps when deploying this 8.5.1 Fix Pack 1 in order to preserve iNotes functionality.
- Your environment contains more than one second-level DNS domain, e.g. *.ibm.com and *. lotus.com
- The HTTP proxy is in one domain and the iNotes servers are in another, e.g. proxy.ibm.com, and mail.lotus.com
- The HTTP proxy strips the Referrer HTTP header from requests, e.g. Proxy does an HTTP rewrite
For complete information about the additional configuration steps required, see Technote #1412267.
Fixes contained in this Fix Pack
Note: A plus symbol (+) before the SPR number indicates a fix for a regression bug. A regression bug is an issue that was introduced in a Maintenance Release that did not exist in previous releases of that code stream. For example, a bug that appears in R8.5.1 but did not exist in R8.5 is a regression.
The following SPR's have been fixed on the Mac OS X 10.6 or Windows 7 platforms. The Fix List database on developerWorks contains the description of each fix in this Fix Pack, and indicates which platform(s) have been fixed.
Mac OS X 10.6.2:
- SPR# BWLU7YJBTW - Mac OS X 10.6.2: Changed title on Hotfix installer page to read "Lotus Notes 8.5.1 Hotfix".
- SPR# BWLU7YJCZR - Mac OS X 10.6.2: Changed title for Hotfix installer from "upgrade kit" to "hotfix kit".
- SPR# JLLU7VZAC2 - Mac OS X 10.6.2: Notes crash while adding a photo to a contact and then saving the document.
- SPR# MMHE7XXCRW - Mac OS X 10.6.2: Error information was displayed and the uninstall process hung during the uninstall operation, on the Mac platform.
- SPR# SHET7X7NWH - Mac OS X 10.6.2: On Mac, when sending 40 or more emoticon icons (the file should be gif), the Mac experiences a crash.
- +SPR# SLAE7W6GUE - Mac OS X 10.6.2: Fixed a problem that only happens on Mac OS 10.6. If a user opens MIME mail from the inbox and presses the 'esc' key to close the email, the MIME mail and the inbox itself will be closed. With this fix, only the MIME mail itself will be closed after pressing the 'ESC' key. This regression was introduced in 8.5.1.
- SPR# SLAE7WVKQM - Mac OS X 10.6.2: Snow Leopard can't process 1 bit mask bmp image correctly. With this change, images will be converted to 8 bit when packaging Notes.app. (Technote #1411346)
- +SPR# YNII7XEAY3 - Mac OS X 10.6.2: Prior to this fix, users could not access the Roaming File Server if there was a space in the name. The root cause was that Mac 10.6 changed the space in the mount table to "%20", so Notes could not find the mounted server. This regression was introduced in 8.5.1.
- SPR# XPFG7X84SJ - Mac OS X 10.6.2: This fix prevents Notes from crashing when Keyviewer crashes.
- SPR# XYZZ7XVBSF - Mac OS X 10.6.2: On the Macintosh platform, the 8.5.1 FP1 Basic client version number was not correct on the Help/About page.
- SPR# CDUT7VPHGG - Windows 7: Fixed a problem where Notes could not be launched from a pinned icon on the taskbar (using Windows 7).
- SPR# JWOD7NRNX5 - Windows 7: Fixed a FeedReading crash on Windows 7, when opening categories in "grouped" mode.
- SPR# KKOO7WTE9S - Windows 7: When a ' Best Fit For OS' rich text edit control is used and accessed from Internet Explorer on Windows 7, the Dojo rich text editor will now be selected for use in the browser. The server change affects the behavior on the browser depending on the platform that the browser is running on. IE Browsers running on Windows 7 (and vista) will get a dojo editor, other browsers running on other platforms will get different editors.
- SPR# THSE7LPST5 - Windows 7: When using a Large Font, the Workspace icon could have a black line on top or a grainy look. A crash could also occur depending on where the icon is located in memory.
- SPR# ADC7CYQLN - When sending a document with multibyte characters to the internet and autosave is enabled, autosave starts saving in the middle of a document's save and send. Autosave has been blocked while a save or mail is in progress or a dialog is up.
- SPR# AROL7U7TZR: Spellchecking failed to correct multiple wrong words from right click menu.
- SPR# BOSH7VKKLX - The window which comes up after making an outgoing call in SUT (Sametime Unified Telephony) was adding a new Cascading Sheet to the platform, which will result in updating all the styled widgets. Navigator has a styled widget, which on updating the style, refreshes the table, resulting in navigator grabbing the focus. This fix is to refresh the table only if the style elements for navigator have been updated.
- SPR# BSPR7UUNYB - Fixed a problem which occurred when typing a reply in a Sametime window. When the text wrapped into the second line, it was shifted to the left.
- SPR# CHYD7UFNWD - Disconnect from Sametime while in a chat room causes relogin to not work.
- SPR# CHYD7UFS2L - Chat room updates no longer work if two chat rooms opened and one closed.
- SPR# CMAS7X7PGB - Fixed random crashes when working in a mail file or other databases.
- SPR# DBHA7XFNAS - Portal based comp app is not loaded after deleting a target component with cross page wire.
- SPR# DCOY7QAQA6 - Restructured some logic in the background to prevent potential system hangs.
- +SPR# DCOY7X5JXY - Notes crashes forwarding Email with spell check turned on. In some cases, there will be null chars in a paragraph, detecting a repeated word around those null chars may cause an infinite loop. This regression was introduced in 8.5.1.(Technote #1410078)
- SPR# DKLE7W5JS9 - Previously uninstalled widgets caused partial setup error during Notes install.
- SPR# DGXO7T58KG - If 2 calendar events overlap in the scheduled time, the status does not return automatically.
- SPR# DTUL7WLLDD - [STAV] VP packets are dropped when trying to establish ST AV.
- +SPR# DMAS7R7KVY - Prior to this fix, attachments in MIME/HTML email (located at the top) were not Printing. This regression was introduced in 8.5.1. (Technote #1393225)
- +SPR# DMAS7X7KS2 - Opening an attachment (instead of 'editing' it) saves modified data to document. Opening & modifying an attachment and then 'editing' it results in an attachment with no data. This regression was introduced in 8.5.1.(Technote #1408916)
- +SPR# DMDD7WENJS - When using the My Widgets sidebar panel, after switching view types from Thumbnails to Details or vise versa, actions executed on the currently selected widget would be executed on the first selected widget rather than the currently selected widget. This regression was introduced in 8.5.1. (Technote #1405925)
- SPR# DMDD7XB2GW - This fix addresses an issue with Notes widget sidebar titles. The title of all Notes sidebars will be the name of the widget rather than the name of the current view.
- SPR# DTUL7U8M47 - Request to include Streflector SA version information in sametime.log.
- SPR# DWHD7XGJJD - Fixed an issue where the Sametime long name will show up in a cached Connections business card. Prior to this fix, the Connections 2.5 business card plugin was not honoring the setting to display shortnames correctly.
- SPR# DWHD7XGQGJ - Fixed an issue where the Contact ID showed up for external users in the SUT (Sametime Unified Telephony) phone book.
- SPR# DWHD7XGQLJ - Fixed a Business Card exception when in the SUT (Sametime Unified Telephony) call invitation dialog.
- SPR# DWHD7XGQT8 - Embedded SUT Plugin integration - Hover card stops appearing in Create Call Invitation window and launching the business card. The card stops displaying after clicking once or twice on an invitee entry.
- SPR# DWHD7XGQVP - This fixes the issue of displaying an undistinguished/cryptic Notes id as the email address in the business card when the user has no internet email address. With this fix, the undistinguished Notes name will not be displayed as the email address and the email field on the business card will be blank.
- SPR# DWHD7XGR2N - This fix adds a plugin_customization.ini setting to change the business card font. This ini setting changes the size of the font on the business card, not the font itself.
- SPR# DWHD7XGRA3 - With this fix, the authentication url will be calculated based on the correct authentication type. In addition, a default (non empty) authentication url will be used for all forms based authentication types (J2EE Form, TAM Form, Siteminder Form).
- SPR# DWHD7XUT3M - Fixed an issue where different photos were displayed for tabbed chat and primary buddies vs. the business card.
- SPR# DWHD7YHMD4 - Fixed an issue where profile pictures could not be displayed in the primary contact view if Notes was installed to a directory that had a space in the path.
- SPR# DWHD7YKHQ9 - Fixed a problem where a different photo was displayed in primary contacts and on the business card.
- SPR# DWHD7YKLR3 - Prior to this fix, when the profile service was shut down, a red box was displayed on some business cards. This problem is intermittent.
- SPR# EDOE7WDRZU - Fixed a server memory leak issue.
- SPR# EECC7UGLJN - The Traditional Chinese dictionary, Simplified Chinese dictionary and XTAF (eclipse based spell checking framework) have been temporarily disabled in 8.5.1 FP1 due to a possible crash or hang on Notes. A fix to this problem is targeted for 8.5.2. (Technote #1403060)
- SPR# EECC7XAK7J - Added "Estonia" language in spell check related UI.
- +SPR# HDAN7VZMJ8 - Prior to this fix, when a chat window was disabled due to a failure to establish an IM session, it would remain disabled, even if later on the partner sent a message to that disabled chat window. With this fix, the chat window is re-enabled in the event it is greyed out when a partner sends a message. This regression was introduced in 8.5.1.
- SPR# HDAN7S7P8A - Awareness issue in inbox due to overlapping names space.
- +SPR# HDAN7X9R9E - Prior to this fix, Single Sign On Cluster Failover was not working. This regression was introduced in 8.5.
- SPR# HYAG7Y35NM - Default behavior when launching client 1st time.
- SPR# JJMM7VNDUC - IM Awareness status can not got in Notes embedded Advanced.
- SPR# JJMM7W65GU - Can not enter Chat Room from Manage chat room page.
- SPR# JLII7XS2SG - Fixed a problem where if two different pictures were uploaded to Sametime and Connections and the Connections business card was used in Sametime, different pictures will be displayed when tabbed chats are enabled.
- SPR#JMCY7LY3EX - ST 8.0.2 loses Quickr link in chat history window.
- +SPR# JMIL7WYQQP - The Notes installer no longer creates a registry entry in HKCU\Software\Clients\Mail. This regression was introduced in 8.5.1.
- SPR# JOGA7XXVJK - Presence status does not get automatically updated in Sametime Connect Alert Window.
- SPR# JOGA7XXVU3 - Presence status does not get automatically updated in Sametime Alert Window.
- SPR# JPAS7PRJMD - UIM client embedded - set dialog default.
- SPR# JPAS7PVTT3 - Add INI settings for "Return to previous status...." & "Use tabbed windows for multi..." not working.
- SPR# JPAS7XUJ2X - Fixed a problem when initiating a click-to-call from Notes 8.5.1 using embedded ST client. The Toolbar dialpad tasks add up in the Progress tab.
- SPR# JSIU7GMKSN - UIM automatic update site does not work with duplicate features.
- SPR# JSIU7V2JMS - Enhancement: Allow fallback to password if token is empty.
- +SPR# JZJZ7XACDA - After the upgrade process completes, and server replication has started, the user is reset to non-roaming. Restarting the client upgrades the dialog prompt again but the user is reset after upgrading to roaming. This regression was introduced in 8.5.1.
- SPR# KKNT7XMLXP - video performance/quality monitoring.
- SPR# LLII7Y7BAD - This change allows a user to drag and drop a zip file containing a widget in order to install the widget.
- SPR# LMAN6R7JQT - Fixed an ASSERT(m_pViewFormat) when scrolling around in the calendar. This problem occurred when dragging and dropping a ToDo entry from one date to another. And was also reported when editing a ToDo entry.
- SPR# LMEF7CPTHE - Prior to this fix, the Notes Standard hotfix installer was not reporting Notes Core hotfix failures.
- +SPR# MCMA7VPKUN - When a group with the same name exists in the local and server replicas, and was also in recent contacts, the recent contacts version was used and the ambiguous dialog box was not displayed. This regression was introduced in 8.0. (Technote #1403709)
- SPR# MEWE7WCKBF - Unable to type 6 into quickfind.
- SPR# MKEE7V9F82 - Fixed XPages problem using Browser Time Zone, where it always displayed GMT time. In 8.5.1 FP1 this is addressed everywhere except using the "web preview" feature in the Notes Designer client. The remaining Designer fix will be in a future MR.
- SPR# MLAT7W8M6A - Crash during the restore of an autosaved document. The error message "Original document has been modified since the last autosave. Do you want to recover this document?" was displayed prior to crash.
- SPR# MLAT7YTVEJ - Sametime Unified Telephony (SUT) Notes code will now work on the Linux platform. The accessibility aspect of SUT will not work on the Linux platform but is scheduled for 8.5.2.
- SPR# MLAT7YTVJH - Sametime Unified Telephony (SUT) Notes code will now work on the Windows platform. The accessibility aspect of SUT will not work on the Windows platform but is scheduled for 8.5.2.
- SPR# MMDT7CXU3S - Last Chat time is not being recorded in clean contact list correctly.
- +SPR# MNAA7X7ENT - Opening an attachment (instead of 'editing' it) saves modified data to the document. Opening & modifying an attachment and then 'editing' it results in an attachment with no data. This regression was introduced in 8.5.1.(Technote #1408916)
- SPR# MSUN7V2JW7 - UIM: Video Full Screen button and menu item are not in sync.
- SPR# MWXU7W48M6 - Link changes as normal text for each letter in text input field.
- SPR# NNCN7WV46U - Spelling check doesn't work while appending letters to a correct word without space.
- SPR# NORK7XAQ2H - Error "Opening preview has encountered a problem" when mouse scrolling through the inbox. Prior to this fix, the Preview Pane was lost.
- SPR# PPRT7S3DK7 - Enhancement Req : Launch Sametime Embedded Client Login Prompt on initial startup of Lotus Notes.
- SPR# QJSU7W464Y - Fixed a Notes client crash when using 8.5 FP1. This fix was included in SPR# BHUY7VYJK7.
- SPR# RCFE7X9V5J - The new Notes.ini variable "AMBIG_DEF_NO_SELECTION=1" causes Ambiguous Name Dialog and No Match Dialog to come up with CANCEL as the default button. All other buttons will be disabled. The list box area is un-selected. The user can make a selection in the list box area with the mouse or SPACE bar. When a selection is made, the other buttons will be enabled, and the default button will be changed back to the OK button. If the Notes.ini variables AMBIG_DEF_NO_SELECTION=1 and AMBIG_DEF_BTN_DETAILS=1 are both set, AMBIG_DEF_BTN_DETAILS will be ignored.
- SPR# RMAS7UUKPV - Added code to hotfix installer to check for NSD and other processes.
- SPR# RMAS7VWLMF - Error "updateSelectionJobUi has encountered a problem" was displayed after a user switched between the Inbox and Trash folders.
- SPR# RPAL7WM99C - Fixed a non-reproducible crash in the calendar view. This would result in the NSD to run as it's an exception. The problem occurred when the user selected an empty time-slot of duration which did not have any meeting. This was very intermittent.
- +SPR# RRAL7WUKTV - Fixed a crash which occurred after clicking "resend" on mail message. This regression was introduced in 8.5.1.
- +SPR# RREN7YCJMC - After installing any non-English language version of the Multi-User client, an error was displayed when trying to view an attachment. The problem occurred because the location of the Keyview.ini file was moved in 8.5.1. A workaround in 8.5.1 FP1 is to also look for the Keyview.ini in the new location. This regression was introduced in 8.5.1.
- SPR# SACR7WC335 - When retrieving location info from ST Advanced sometimes City and Timezone are missing.
- SPR# SACR7WC78G - New Geographic location populates name with City field from last location.
- SPR# SACR7WD5DT - After launching the client in a new location, the location bar sometimes displays the name or city of an old location.
- SPR# SACR7WD5MS - API call to Advanced server for user location info shows less info than what is in the clients preferences.
- SPR# SACR7WD68E - Location deleted by client - seen when logging in and out multiple times while the CPU is loaded.
- SPR# SACR7WD6J3 - When launching the 8.0.2 client there are times where the location plugin does not load at all.
- SPR# SACR7WD6SM - Leaving the client and coming back to it over time may create a duplicate of the current location.
- SPR# SHET7X7NWH - [Mac] Crash in Sametime while animating a GIF leads to consistent crash at Notes startup.
- SPR# SLAE7X2UHL - Prior to this fix, date fields were shifted way over to the left when calendar entries were in edit mode under Macintosh OS 10.6. With this fix, the time, and most of the date show. Further improvements would come from Apple in an OS patch.
- SPR# SLEE7PMHD8 - Transcript Chat display window hits browser limit and memory max out to 100%.
- SPR# SLEE7VJNBE: Enh: Drop the ST internal id in the Quickfind after convert from Domino to Domino LDAP.
- +SPR# SSHE7W9N87 - Fixed a Notes client crash when editing, modifying or saving a doc. The root cause might be that repeatedly opening/closing a doc may cause the pointer address to be discarded and reused again, although not always. This regression was introduced in 8.5.1.
- SPR# SYWU7UU8FF - Added code to check if Sametime Unified Telephony (SUT) is installed. If it is, space is adjusted for SUT icon.
- SPR# TLOL7NVPFH - Reported by Exec: Null pointer exception in openChats.
- SPR# TPAE7U2N6V - ST802 C2C: Clicking the Enter button in the dialpad should initiate dial.
- SPR# TPAE7U8QFF - ST 802: Site displays incorrect icon for AVAILABLE and UNKNOWN.
- SPR# TPAE7R6JFY - 802 UIM C2C: Call to someone whose line in busy results in chat window that cannot be closed.
- SPR# TPAE7VJRYX - ST8.0.2:click-to-conference re-invite shows status as declined.
- SPR# TTSY7V9GCW - Connection leak in TURN server.
- SPR# VAJI7RJ7VV - Embedded Sametime with SPNEGO crashes/hangs on reconnection to network.
- +SPR# VNTR7XUFXC - Print Preview of an opened SMTP mail message was not displaying letterhead properly. The letterhead image was missing and the To:/From: appeared as unformatted text. This regression was introduced in 8.5.
- SPR# WHER7VYNQ7 - Policy setting for Video-Bit Rate does not change bandwidth used.
- +SPR# YHNN7W4HQ9 - When launching the embedded web browser for the first time, if the user opened a second browser from the first browser, Notes may crash while closing all browsers. This problem only occurred the first time, and only on some machines. This regression was introduced in 8.5.1.
- SPR# YLIN7WRAVH - Advanced: Nothing happens after clicking Add to Sametime Contacts.
- SPR# YYLN7VB9SH - Fixed a Notes client crash when opening a message.
- SPR# XLZG78ZHTA - The contacts panel is minimized when upgrade UIM from 751 to 8.0.
- SPR# JKAH7WLS5A - Inconsistency in loading an Xpage Application.
- SPR# PHAN7WTHL2 - Fix for xpage design elements.
- SPR# VMAA7VQTFF - Fixed a problem when creating a new web service provider with design-locking enabled for the database. If a user makes changes to the editor just after creating it and closes the editor without saving, the user was not prompted for saving the contents. With this fix, the user is prompted correctly.
- +SPR# ADC7WAM9B - Fixed a Domino Server crash caused by a problem Domino Server Console command not dealing with a parameter correctly. This regression was introduced in 8.5.1.
- SPR# AHOE7W5RTL - iSeries specific, the filename/path for an NSF has been normalized (uppercased) to avoid different-case references to the same NSF being interpreted as different NSF files by DAOS internals. (Technote #1405667)
- +SPR# AJMO7WJQ3V - User groups list creation can cause server slow downs. The problem is that the group list cache is being bypassed every time a user's group list needs to be generated. We have fixed this so that groups lists will be generated from the group cache when possible. This regression was introduced in 8.5. (Technote #1406281)
- +SPR# BRIS7WTKHQ - Fix in the Router for SMTP tables debug dumping occurring without any debug Notes.ini enabled whenever the routing tables are reloaded. This regression was introduced in 8.5.1. (Technote #1409067)
- SPR# CDFO6XRLJL - Fixed an intermittent error "Extendible hash index is corrupt and can't be used". This is an internal condition where the conversation threads cache gets compromised and has to be rebuilt. This can result in sudden system shutdowns, client crashes, etc. The client will rebuild the cache in the background so the user really doesn't need to see this message.(Technote #1096313)
- SPR# DOLA7TLLBG - Error "PANIC : Insufficient memory" when trying to run NSD. Some NSD functionality was split into the nsdhelp library in 8.5. At fault time this library could not be loaded and was failing to run NSD. (Technote #1410444)
- SPR# DROO7WLK6B - Task status lines were displayed on the console and were not cleaned up on exit.
- SPR# JKIN6ASR2M - Prior to this fix, there was no option for Admin to encrypt the local mail replica when created by a policy. Now it is using the Encryption setting from the replication preference specified in the policy while creating a local mail replica.(Technote #1217134)
- +SPR# JPAI7WVSDC - Compaction tasks are queued up. This fix corrects a defect in the queuing mechanism that causes an access violation and task halt. This regression was introduced in 8.5.1.
- +SPR# JPAI7XNMGF - Deadlock during server initialization when an Extension Mgr hook opens a Domino database during initialization. This regression was introduced in 8.5.1.(Technote #1410986)
- SPR# KCAR7UWKM3 - This SPR fixes an RFC compliance issue in an IMAP response and helps detect and cut off an IMAP BAD response loop. The loop cutoff feature requires the use of the Notes.ini variable "IMAPMAXBADCOMMANDS = #" of BAD responses allowed before we will terminate the session. The default is 0 (off), and a number of 250 is reasonable.
- SPR# KCAR7V4T5U - This fixes an RFC compliance issue in an IMAP response and helps detect and cut off an IMAP BAD response loop. The loop cutoff feature requires the use of the Notes.ini variable IMAPMAXBADCOMMANDS = # of BAD responses allowed before we will terminate the session. A value of 250 is reasonable. Default is 0 (off).
- +SPR# LJAS7WUSAU - When using the administration client to delete a person from the Domino Directory hosted on a down-rev server, a "The requested function is not supported by the software on this server" error is received using the "immediate" option. With this fix, the immediate option works against all versions of Domino. This regression was introduced in 8.5.1. (Technote #1407582)
- SPR# MYAA7RA9XY - This fix properly takes purged documents into account when updating a folder for ODS 48 and above databases.
- SPR# NBRR7WTPBA - W. Australia (Perth) and Argentina (Buenos Aires) are discontinuing DST. Updated the static table to reflect this. Also corrected Georgetown to be set at GMT-4 instead at GMT-3.
- SPR# NXLE7L698S - Resolved an ICM crash on Solaris.(Technote #1413323)
- +SPR# PMAO7UWH7K - Fixed Directory Assistance error paths when the system is heavily loaded. This regression was introduced in 8.5.
- SPR# RNEL7RKL64 - Fixed a problem where a message that had an attachment with 256 blank spaces prior to it's file name was not recognized by the Anti-virus. The fix was to preserve the attachment's file extension when the filename exceeds the maximum length.
- SPR# RSOI7U7AU2 - Web Retriever (nweb.exe) is now available on Domino W64. (Technote #1394489)
- SPR# SSCT7X8JRS - Fixed a crash problem on aix/sol where an xpage url would crash when trying to render a rich text field.
- SPR# TMDS7XRTCU - Setting the password last changed time was being skipped for the first time an ID file was being used. (Technote #1413465)
- SPR# WSCN7V4MAN - Fixed a crash during SMIME processing and low memory. (Technote #1407063)
- SPR# WWHN7V5QRZ - This fix addresses a problem in streaming cluster replication.
- SPR# YYUN7XEFG4 - Prior to this fix, compression was not done correctly on the zlinux platform.
- SPR# YYUN7YDCY9 - Fixed name file without <CR> in the end. This problem prevented an upgrade from 8.5.1 to 8.5.1 FP1.
- SPR# DGIN7UNR9S - Prior to this fix, a view created by LEI replication activity was not categorized properly even when the column formula was correct.
- SPR# DGUY7VRPX4 - Forms85_x.nsf was not opened before attempting to "parse" the dwa.properties file.
- SPR# DGUY7ZNPVF - Error "gsCurApptType is not defined" was displayed when spell-checking text in the details area of a meeting.
- SPR# ESPR7V2BBQ - Fixes a problem where customizers couldn't override styles in StyleSheetDocuments.css or StyleSheetView.css by using the extension forms file. The override stylesheet, Custom_CSS, would only override styles in StyleSheet.css. With this fix, styles placed in Custom_CSS will override styles in StyleSheet.css,StyleSheetDocuments, or StyleSheetView.css.
- SPR# ESPR7XAKW5 - File version numbering system has been updated for upload control ActiveX.
- SPR# GFUR7V3RFR - Fixed an HTTP Crash when loading Domino Web Access skins.
- SPR# JJSU7VQCY7 - Fixed issues with url parameters not being handled correctly.
- SPR# JJSU7VQD7T - Fixed issues with url parameters not being handled correctly.
- SPR# JJSU7VR5GK - Fixed issues with url parameters not being handled correctly.
- SPR# JJSU7VR9D7 - Fixed issues with url parameters not being handled correctly.
- SPR# JJSU7VRAVE - Fixed issues with url parameters not being handled correctly.
- SPR# JJSU7VRBYT - Fixed issues with url parameters not being handled correctly.
- SPR# JJSU7VRCF3 - Fixed issues with url parameters not being handled correctly.
- +SPR# JJYG7XQ8WG - Fixed a crash when switching to Ultra-light mode. This regression was introduced in 8.5.2.
- SPR# JSDW7VKFSP - Fixed a Domino server hang if lots of language users access DWA at the same time. The server was caching the same form for each language used. This problem has been fixed. (Technote #1410021)
- SPR# LCDL7YR96U - Fixed a server crash bug.
- SPR# PTHN7UUQA5 - Unusual encoding was causing ACF not to run.
- SPR# PTHN7VVJA8 - Fixed a session cookie issue.
- SPR# RAGG7X9SY7 - Character 0x19 in LMBCS stream is assumed to be single byte which is in conflict with the definition in the character table. This problem has been fixed.
- +SPR# WLWL7XQCB7 - Fixed a Domino server crash which occurred after a newly registered user goes into ultra-lite mode and then into the inbox or day-at-a-glance view. This regression was introduced in 8.5.2.
- SPR# YZHO7VW57N - Fixed a problem where Spell Check would not work if JDK 6.0 SR5 was installed.(Technote #1404255)