RESOLVED: Problem with Configuring IBM Connections Content Manager for Libraries Shil P 10.Oct.13 01:45 PM a Web browser General 4.5Windows
1. Stop Connections JVM. Nodeagent and Dmgr can remain up (unless you want to clear TEMP and WSTEMP files).
2. Remove all files and directories contained WITHIN ...\IBM\Connections\Data\Shared\CCM. Do not delete the CCM directory itself.
3. Delete the dminfo.properties file from ...\IBM\Websphere\AppServer\Profiles\Dmgr\bin
4. Drop and recreate the IBM Connections Content Manager database via dbWizard.
5. Start Connections JVM
6. Run ..\ccmDomainTool>createGCD.bat
7. Run ..\ccmDomainTool>createObjectStore.bat