Thanks for your feedback. Our SSO is now working. Basically there are two missing items:
1. Make sure that the 'Realm name ' is the same as specified inside the token key. Initially we specified 'portal' which is wrong. Then we changed to 'WMMRealm', the value actually set when we configured the Portal Security
2. Make sure that the 'Base entry' values are the Base DN, for example: 'DC=testsd,DC=testsp,DC=edu,DC=sg' and 'DC=testsf,DC=testsp,DC=edu,DC=sg'
Initially we used the wrong DN.
3. Restart the server
However, we still encountered the problem as the LC portlet Dogear not working. Unable to capture Logs. I will send log if you provide your email id