Donald E Payne 15.May.12 02:14 AM a Web browser Files All releases All platforms
A colleague uploaded a Lotus Symphony spreadsheet (OpenDocument Spreadsheet format, extension = .ods) around May 7. She shared it with our team of 10 people. People edited it, saved Drafts and Versions. Last version saved May 11.
On May 14, I tried to "Download this file", but the downloaded file
(1) is messed up: some rows have extra cells, so that columns to the right do not line up! It looked fine in IBM Docs.
(2) has different formatting from what I put into the spreadsheet in IBM Docs: the column widths are not as I set them in IBM Files.
(3) When I tried to open it in Symphony embedded in Notes, Notes hung for > 5 minutes (mouse pointer became big hourglass everywhere in the Notes window; nothing responded). I had to kill Notes.
(We have IBM Docs version 1.0 20120513-0500. I cannot tell what version of IBM Files or Connections we are using, nor what platform it runs on.)