ShowTable of Contents
A .pdf version of this document may be downloaded from the Attachments section below.
This scenario explains how to deploy IBM® Connections 4.0 in a network deployment that involves multiple computers with one IBM WebSphere cell that contains three nodes, all of which host IBM® Connections 4.0. This article is an end-to-end guide to deploying this type of configuration with all prerequisites.
- The computer dm&ihs.company.com shares Deployment Manager and IBM HTTP Server.
- The database server hosts all application databases in a single instance.
- The Topology type is Large Deployment.
- Cognos/Metrics not deployed.
- The Security type is custom TAI.
About the author
|Zhen Yu Cai works on IBM Connections System Verification Test team. He is interested in system performance and security integration. Zhen Yu may be reached at email@example.com.|