ShowTable of Contents
A .pdf version of this document may be downloaded from the Attachments section below.
This scenario explains how to deploy IBM® Connections 4.0 in a network deployment that involves multiple computers with one IBM WebSphere cell that contains two nodes, both of which host IBM® Connections 4.0. This scenario is typical of an enterprise-level production deployment. This article is an end-to-end guide to deploy this type of configuration with all prerequisites. You can also follow this guide in situations in which more than two nodes are being deployed.
- The proxy server use IBM edge server.
- The dm&ihs.company.com computer shares Deployment Manager and IBM HTTP Server.
- The database server hosts all application databases in a single instance.
- The Topology type is Medium Deployment.
- Cognos/Metrics is installed but not deployed.
About the author
Rong Sun is a software engineer with IBM Collaboration Solutions.