ShowTable of Contents
Pre-requisites and Overview
A .pdf version of this document may be downloaded from the Attachments section below.
Before you start the steps, make sure:
- WebSphere Application Server, IBM HTTP Server, and plug-in are installed and configured properly and patched with correct fix pack and test fix.
- LDAP is properly configured on WebSphere Application Server.
- HTTP server with SSL is enabled.
- SQL Server 2008 R2 and installed and configured properly.
- A shared folder is configured on Deployment Manager and all nodes.
1. Pre-installation tasks
2. Post-installation tasks
3. Enable Tivoli Access Manager and SPNEGO on Tivoli Access Manager side
4. Integration with other products
About the author
|Xiao Guang (Roland) Luo has more than five years’ experience on system verification testing (SVT). The author is familiar with Connections product and other ICS portfolio, including installing, configuring, administration, use, and troubleshooting issues. Roland can be reached at email@example.com.|