To add features to the SSL trust store, follow these steps:
1. Log in to the WebSphere®
Application Server DM Integrated Solutions Console.
2. Select Security > SSL certificate and key management > Key stores and certificates > NodeDefaultTrustStore > Signer certificates
3. Click Retrieve from port
4. Type your host name in the Host field. For example: connections.example.com
5. Type the port number in the Port field. The default for HTTPS is 443
6. Type an alias that is easy to remember.
7. Click Retrieve signer information
, and then click OK
8. Save your changes.