To programmatically take action on a comment that has been flagged as inappropriate, send an Atom entry document that defines the action you want to take to the moderation action feed.
Only the moderator can take action on flagged comments.
See Authenticating requests
for information about how to authenticate the request.
To take action on a flagged comment, complete the following steps:
1. Retrieve the moderation service document. See Retrieving the Files moderation service document for more details.
2. In the service document, locate the workspace with the <category term="comments-moderation" .../> child element, and then find the collection with the <atom:category term="review-action" .../> child element, and make a note of the web address in its href attribute.
3. Find the entry representing the comment that you want to take action on by getting a list of flagged comments. See Getting a list of flagged community file comments for more details. Make a note of the value of the <td:uuid> element of the entry representing the comment.
4. Create an Atom entry document that defines the action you want to perform. In the <snx:moderation action="xxx" /> element, choose one of the following options:
5. Send a POST request to the web address that you noted in Step 2. Pass the Atom entry document that you created in the previous step as input on the request.
Provide a moderation action Atom entry document. The content type of the Atom entry document must be application/atom+xml.