Get a feed that lists all of the posts in a specific blog from most recent to oldest.
This request returns a feed of all the blog posts as opposed to returning the Atom entry of a single blog post. If you want to return an Atom entry of a single blog post, see Retrieving a blog post
The following resources are available from the recent posts feed:
- A current copy of this Atom Feed Document (self link).
- An HTML representation of this feed (alternate link).
- Blog post comments feed (replies link in post entries).
- Blog post comments collection (comments collection in post entries).
- A feed of the people who have recommended a Blog post.
- Recommend a blog post.
- Report inappropriate content to administrator link (reports link in post entries).
An Atom feed document containing the blog posts.
To search the posts in a blog that has the handle amy11Blog, send the following HTTP request:
The HTTP response would look as follows:
< HTTP/1.1 200 OK
< Last-Modified: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 22:52:20 GMT
< Cache-Control: public, must-revalidate, max-age=600
< Content-Type: application/atom+xml; charset=utf-8
< Content-Language: en-US
< Transfer-Encoding: chunked
< Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 13:33:22 GMT
< Server: WebSphere Application Server/6.1