To programmatically take action on a post that flagged as inappropriate, send an Atom entry document that defines the action you want to take to the moderation action feed.
Only the moderator can take action on a flagged posts.
See Authenticating requests
for information about how to authenticate the request.
To take action on a flagged post, complete the following steps:
Dismissed the flag, but does not change the status of the entry.
Removes the content from public view.
Dismisses all flags and changes the status to active.
Removes the content from public view and asks the author to edit it.
Include a link element that identifies the posting you want to take action on. In the href attribute of the link element, include the web address from the history link that you made a note of in Step 3.
1. Retrieve the moderation service document. See Retrieving the Blogs moderation service document for more details.
2. In the service document, locate the workspace with the <atom:category term="entries-moderation" .../> child element,and then find the collection with the <atom:category term="review-action" .../> child element, and make a note of the web address in its href attribute.
3. Find the history link of the posting that you want to take action on by getting a list of flagged entries. See Getting a list of flagged posts for more details. Make a note of the href attribute of the <link> element that has the rel="http://www.ibm.com/xmlns/prod/sn/history" attribute for the entry representing the posting.
4. Create an Atom entry document that defines the action you want to perform. In the <snx:moderation action="xxx" /> element, choose one of the following options:
5. Send a POST request to the web address that you noted in Step 2. Pass the Atom entry document that you created in the previous step as input on the request.
Provide a moderation action Atom entry document. The content type of the Atom entry document must be application/atom+xml.