An "attachment" is a reference
to an external resource by url with additional meta-data. A single attachment can be added to a microblog post.
The following attributes are supported:
- url (mandatory) - link to the referenced object
- id (mandatory) - the id of the referenced object. For example the id of a file
- author - an ActivityObject representing the author of the attachment. Note that only the id attribute is handled on POST. The id must be the external id of a IBM Connections user.
- displayName - human readable name of the attachment
- image - a url to a thumbnail image for the attachment
- summary - human readable description
- published - timestamp representing the creation date of the attachment
Only one attachment is supported in Connections - additional attachments will be ignored.
Sample POST with attachment