Product overviewAdded by IBM on February 17, 2014 | Version 1 (Original)
|IBM® Connections V4.5 Interim Feature Release 2 (IFR2) is packaged with EditLive!, an optional rich text editor that you can install to replace the IBM Connections default rich text editor.
EditLive! for IBM
Connections can be installed for all users, or selectively deployed to specific users and groups. This editor also provides a fallback capability, so if for some reason the user doesn’t have Java
™ installed, or uses an unsupported browser, EditLive! automatically switches back to the default editor. The enhanced rich text editor features of EditLive! include:
- An easy to use rich text interface for content managers and authors.
- Social media integration, including YouTube, Vimeo, Slideshare, Google Maps and more.
- Copy and paste content from Microsoft™ Word, Excel or web sites maintaining content structures such as headings, tables, lists and images.
- With a built-in image editor, you can resize, crop, rotate or add effects to any image in your content.
- Spell check as you type, a thesaurus and hyperlink checking are also included.