If you have enabled SSL and Common directory services for Profiles or Communities, you must add that application to the SSL trust store.
Before you begin
If the applications are not added to the SSL trust store, you might experience application exceptions.
About this task
To add an application to the SSL trust store, complete the following steps:
Parent topic: Security
Using the Profiles database as the user directory
- Start WebSphere® Application Server and log in to the WebSphere Application Server Integrated Solutions Console.
- Click Security -> SSL certificate and key management -> Key stores and certificates -> NodeDefaultTrustStore -> Signer certificates.
- Click Retrieve from port.
- Type your host name in the Host field. For example: example.com.
- Type the port number in the Port field. The default for HTTPS is 443.
- Type an Alias that is easy to remember.
- Click Retrieve signer information, and then click OK.
- Save your changes.
- Repeat this task for each server instance.
- Restart WebSphere Application Server.