After creating fields for your custom media gallery object types, create labels for each field.
About this task
This procedure describes the basic steps for adding property labels to the IBM
® Connections interface in English. For details on adding and editing IBM
Connections labels, including editing in languages other than English, see Customizing product strings
Parent topic: Creating custom media gallery object types
Customizing product strings
Creating fields for custom media gallery object types
- On the IBM Connections server, open the Files.ear/qkr.share.services.rest.jar file, and then copy the com.ibm.lconn.files.strings.cmis_en.properties file.
- Paste the file into the <customization_dir>/strings directory. The default location on Windows™ is:
- Add new property labels as key-value pairs.
- Restart the Files application.
- Clear your browser cache and check the results.
- To force the web browsers of all IBM Connections users to refresh all cached content and display your changes, see Step 6 in Customizing product strings.