|Sections are containers for sets of activity entries. Add sections to an activity to give its outline a hierarchical structure.
Sections are containers for sets of activity entries. Add sections to an activity to give its outline a hierarchical structure.
About this task
To add a section to an activity, complete the following steps:
- Open the activity to which you want to add the section.
- Click Add Section.
- Add a section title to the Section field, and then click Save.
You have created a new section, and can now add entries to it.
- To add an entry, do one of the following:
- To add a standard entry to the section, click Entry.
- To add a to-do item to the section, click To Do Item.
- To add an entry that is based on an entry template, click More, and then select the entry type that you want to add.
Note: The More option is not displayed if there have been no custom entry templates created in this activity.
- To move an existing entry to the section, drag the entry into the section.
Moving and renaming sections
Parent topic: Organizing your activities
After creating a section, you can move it up or down in the view to better organize the activity. You can also rename the section.