As the site administrator, you can directly manage a user's blog.
About this task
You can select a user and view or edit their blogs. You have the control to remove objectionable material from your site or make changes to any blog on your site.
- From the Blogs home page, click the Administration tab.
- Click the Administer Users link.
- Type or select a user name and click the Edit button.
- Do any of the following:
Click Return to Administer Users when you are done on this page.
- Click a blog name to open the blog.
- Click New Entry to add an entry to a blog.
- Click Edit Entries to view and manage entries for the blog.
- Click Manage to view and edit the settings for the blog or delete blogs.
Parent topic: Administering Blogs from the User Interface