® Connections 3.0.1 preview guide is available for you to distribute to your users for new installations and upgrades to IBM
Connections 3.0.1. This guide is designed to help your users become productive on the new software quickly, and to provide them with links to documentation resources for further help.
About this task
This guide provides the following information for this release:
- Overview of several new applications
- Important changes from the previous release
- Familiar applications that remain the same
- Links to product tours, reference cards, and product documentation
- A few key productivity tips
You can download the preview guide
from the IBM
Connections wiki. There are two files available to you:
- An Adobe® PDF file, ready for emailing, printing, or distributing to your organization.
- An IBM Symphony™ ODT file that can be customized for your organization; for example, you can add contact information for your Help Desk.
Note: This file includes instructions in blue text for customizing information. Remember to remove these instructions before rolling out the file to your organization.
It is recommended that you distribute the guide to your users before their new IBM
Connections software is installed or updated.
Parent topic: Overview