Set access so that users can access the IBM
® Connections portlets.
About this task
Follow these steps for each of the IBM
Connections portlets to make them available to your users.
Parent topic: IBM Connections Portlets for WebSphere Portal
- Navigate to Administration -> Access -> Resource Permission -> Pages -> Content Root. Navigate to the first page that contains an IBM Connections Portlet.
- Click the Assign Access button for the entry.
- Check Allow Propagation and Allow Inheritance, for each of the roles listed.
- Click on Apply and then Done.
- Repeat Steps 1-4 for each page that contains an IBM Connections Portlet.
- Navigate to Administration -> Access -> User and Group Permissions -> User Groups -> All Authenticated Portal Users -> Portlet Applications.
- Search by Title Contains for the string snor.pf and find the links for the installed IBM Connections Portlets.
- Click the Explicitly assigned checkbox for the role of Privileged User.
- Check Assign Privileged User .
- Click OK.