When installing the IBM
® Connections connector for Lotus
™ in a network environment, you need to perform a number of steps on the Deployment Manager server to complete the installation.
Before you begin
Install the Lotus Quickr
connector on the Deployment Manager server. For information on how to install the connector, see Installing the IBM Connections Connector for Lotus Quickr
After you have installed the Lotus Quickr
connector on the Deployment Manager server, perform the following steps to complete the network installation.
- Log in to the WebSphere® Application Server Integrated Solutions Console for the Deployment Manager.
- Select System administration -> Nodes, select All nodes, and then click Full Resynchronize.
- From the main Integrated Solutions Console page, select Servers -> Clusters.
- Select the check box beside the cluster containing the nodes that have been updated, and then click Stop.
- Select the cluster and click Start.
Note: When the cluster starts, it first starts the application server. If this does not occur, start the application server by selecting Servers -> Server Types -> WebSphere application servers and then selecting the check box next to the web server for the application, for example, server1. Then click Start.
What to do next
The Lotus Quickr
Delayed Synchronizer propagates community membership changes to associated Lotus Quickr
places if the Lotus Quickr
server is down when a community change occurs. In a networked environment, you need to edit the communities-quickr-config.xml
file to ensure that the Lotus Quickr
Delayed Synchronizer is only enabled on one server. For more information, see Configuring delayed synchronization
Parent topic: Using the Lotus Quickr connector installation wizard
Using the Lotus Quickr connector installation wizard