Configure a cache to store web URLs and increase the performance of requests to the POC resolver.
Before you begin
You must be using IBM
® Connections Portlets for IBM WebSphere
® Portal 188.8.131.52 refresh to use this feature.
About this task
Connections portlets use a cache to store a collections of web URLs to optimize the page load performance when resolving requests to address a piece of Connections content.
To set up the Connections Portlets DynaCache instance for each node in you portal cluster, do the following:
- Open the WebSphere Application Server Admin Console and expand Cache Instances in the Resources section.
- Select Object Cache Instances.
- Select Server or Cluster as the scope, depending on whether you are deploying on a single server or on a cluster.
- Click New to create a new cache instance.
- Set the JNDI Name to services/cache/LCPocCache and set Name to something meaningful.
- Click OK to save your changes.
The default value of 2000 is designed to handle the number of URLs for an average deployment. You can edit this value.
Parent topic: Configuring 184.108.40.206 Refresh to address content ic301