Before you begin
List all the fixes that you have already installed by completing the following steps:
- Open a command prompt and change to the lotus_connections_root/updateInstaller directory.
- Run the following command:
updateSilent.sh|bat -installDir <lotus_connections_root> -fix -applications <application_name>
is one of the following IBM
Use a comma or semicolon to delimit multiple applications. If you do not provide this variable, all installed fixes will be listed.
About this task
To download fixes, including interim fixes and fix packs, complete the following steps.
- Go to the
- Select Lotus® from the product group menu, IBM Connections from the Product menu, your currently Installed version, your Platform, and then click Continue.
- Use one of the available search methods to identify the fix that you wish to install.
Tip: Select Recommended to see a list of recommended fixes for your release.
- Follow the online instructions to download the fix to a temporary directory.
- Extract the contents of the fix file and then copy the extracted files to the following directory:
Note: If a fixes subdirectory does not already exist in the update directory, create it. You need to specify this directory when you install fixes.
Parent topic: Updating IBM Connections 3.0.1
Installing interim fixes
Installing fix packs
Setting the WAS_HOME environment variable
Installing fixes as a non-root user
Getting product fixes