To enable the use of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), you need to manually edit the communities-quickr-config.xml
To secure access between the Communities server and the IBM
™ server, perform the following steps.
Parent topic: IBM Connections Connector for Lotus Quickr
Starting the wsadmin client
- On the file system of the Deployment Manager, use a text editor to open the communities-quickr-config.xml file from the following subdirectory:
- Set the <comm:useSSL> element to true as follows:
- Save your changes and then apply them by completing the following steps.
- Log in to the WebSphere® Application Server Integrated Solutions Console for the Deployment Manager.
- Select System administration -> Nodes, select all the nodes, and then click Full Resynchronize.
- From the main Integrated Solutions Console page, select Servers -> Clusters.
- Select the check box beside the cluster containing the nodes that have been updated, and then click Stop.
- Select the cluster and click Start.