Access the IBM
® Connections applications from within the Notes
® client. This capability is not provided as a plugin, but can be configured as part of the client. Just select the Connections component during the Notes
You can use the Connections component to perform the following tasks:
- Collaborate on a project using the Activities sidebar.
- Display Activities to-do items in the Notes calendar.
- Bookmark a Notes document and add it to your bookmark collection in IBM Connections.
- Find out more about the people you work with by expanding a person's business card. Click one of the IBM Connections application links in the business card to read a person's blog, download files authored by the person, browse the person's bookmark collection, or find content contributed by the person to the wikis and communities that she participates in.
- Search across the IBM Connections applications.
For more information about the IBM
Connections applications available from the IBM Lotus Notes
® client, refer to the Notes
Parent topic: Installing plug-ins