Select the IBM
® Connections applications that you plan to use and install them in a clustered deployment.
Connections deployment consists of the following components:
Parent topic: Installing
Installing in silent mode
IBM Connections system requirements
- WebSphere® Application Server nodes
- One node with IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment Manager (DM) installed.
- One or more WebSphere Application Server nodes that can be federated into the DM cell. These nodes are hosts for cluster members.
- A system with a database server installed
- A system with IBM HTTP Server installed