Integrating with SiteMinder and Tivoli Access ManagerAdded by IBM | Edited by IBM on December 14, 2012 | Version 6 (Show original)
|If you have enabled IBM® Connections to use Computer Associates' SiteMinder or IBM Tivoli® Access Manager for user authentication and single sign-on (SSO), and you have configured your deployment for integration with Lotus® Quickr™, you need to manually edit the communities-quickr-config.xml configuration file to disable the use of SSO. SSO must also be disabled when using SPNEGO; otherwise the Lotus connectors will not function properly.
Before you begin
When integrating Lotus Quickr
Connections, note that you must perform additional steps to secure Lotus Quickr
Access Manager is enabled. For more information, go to the following web page: http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/lqwiki.nsf/dx/Configure_TAM_and_WebSEAL_with_Lotus_Quickr_qp85
To disable SSO for Lotus Quickr
, complete the following steps:
Parent topic: IBM Connections Connector for Lotus Quickr
Enabling single sign-on for SiteMinder
Enabling single sign-on for Lotus Quickr
- Use a text editor to open the communities-quickr-config.xml file from the following subdirectory on the file system of the Deployment Manager.
- Set the <comm:useSSO> element to false as follows:
- Save your changes and then apply them by doing the following:
- Log in to the WebSphere® Application Server Integrated Solutions Console for the Deployment Manager.
- Select System administration -> Nodes, select All nodes, and then click Full Resynchronize.
- From the main Integrated Solutions Console page, select Servers -> Clusters.
- Select the check box beside the cluster containing the nodes that have been updated, and then click Stop.
- Select the cluster and click Start.