Manage your Ideation Blog to effectively control idea creation and voting.
Before you begin
An Ideation Blog must be created within a community. Membership is restricted to the community membership. You must be an owner of an Ideation Blog to manage it.
Parent topic: What is an Ideation Blog?
Adding an Ideation Blog to your community
Managing your community's Ideation Blog
Posting ideas to an Ideation Blog
- To freeze the creation of new ideas for the Ideation Blog, click Ideation Blog Actions -> Stop Idea Creation.
Users will no longer be allowed to contribute ideas but they can still vote for and comment on existing ideas in the blog.
- To completely freeze the Ideation Blog, click Ideation Blog Actions -> Freeze Ideation Blog
Users will not be able to contribute new ideas or vote for or comment on existing ideas.
- To manage settings for the Ideation Blog, click Ideation Blog Actions -> Manage Ideation Blog.
In addition to managing the settings that are common for all blogs, you can also control voting:
- Choose Unlimited Voting to allow members to vote as many times as they like.
- Chose Set a voting limit to restrict the number of votes each member can cast to the number you specify.