As the blog owner, you can view and manage all of the entries in your blog from the Entries page.
About this task
The Entries page provides a central spot where you can view and manage all of the entries for a blog you own. For example, if you have designated a member as a draft author, you can review submitted draft entries and decide whether to approve entries for posting to the blog or reject them and return them to the author.
- from the My Blogs page, select Entries for the blog you want to work with.
All of the blog entries are listed, with information including entry name, status, and the date the entry was updated.
- To filter the set of entries, enter a tag and press the search icon to view all entries associated with that tag.
- The All tab displays all blog entries with their status. Click the Require Approval tab to view and manage entries awaiting approval.
- Select one or more entries and click one of the following:
Click the Draft tab to view draft. The entries you see depend on your role. If you are a draft user, you see entries you created that are in a draft state. If you are a blog owner or author, you see all draft entries for this blog. From this view you can edit an entry, or select it and click Submit to publish it to the blog, or Delete to permanently remove it.
Click the Published tab to view published entries.
- Approve to publish the entry to the blog.
- Reject if you do not want to publish the entry. You are prompted to enter an optional reason for rejecting the entry, which is sent in a notification email to the entry author. The author has the option to edit the entry and resubmit it for your review.
- Delete to permanently remove the entry.
From this tab you can edit entries, reject them and remove them from the blog, or delete them.
Click the Rejected tab to view rejected entries.
From this tab you can edit entries, approve them for publishing to the blog, or delete them.
Parent topic: Managing your blog