Run a command to replace URLs in your Blogs deployment to correct broken links.
Before you begin
To edit configuration files, you must use the wsadmin client. See Starting the wsadmin client
About this task
There are cases where a collection of URLs in a Blogs deployment will break. For example, if a user changes from one deployment to another and the host name changes from lc95.cn.ibm.com
, all the URLs that use the form http://lc95.cn.ibm.com/xxx
will break. Use this command to update URLs in the following places:
- Entry and comment content, including the URL for an image source, links to web pages, and video sources.
- Trackback URLs in comments.
- Links in the content of an autosaved entry or comment.
Parent topic: Administering Blogs using the wsadmin client
Changing application URLs
- Start the wsadmin client following the steps in Administering Blogs using the wsadmin Client.
- Start the Blogs Jython script interpreter by entering the following command:
- Run the following command to fix broken URLs in entries and comments:
is the pattern of the part of the URLs that need to be replaced, and where <replaceValue>
is the string to correct the URLs.
changes URLs with the form http://example.com:9082/blogs/xxx