To retrieve a flagged forum topic or reply, use the edit link found in the forum topic or reply.
You can use this operation to obtain forum topic or reply information that you want to preserve prior to performing an update. See Updating a flagged forum topic or reply
for more information. This method returns the Atom entry of a single forum topic or reply as opposed to a feed of all the entries.
See Authenticating requests
for information about how to authenticate the request.
To retrieve a flagged forum topic or reply, complete the following steps:
Table 1. Atom API request details
- Retrieve the moderation service document. See Retrieving the Forums moderation service document for more details.
- In the service document, find the collection with the <atom:category term="review-content" .../> child element, and make a note of the web address in its href attribute.
- Send a GET request to the web address you copied from the previous step. In the returned feed, find the topic or reply that you want to retrieve, and make a note of the web address for it, which is specified in the href attribute of its rel=edit link.
- Send a GET request to the URL that you noted in the previous step to retrieve the Atom document for the topic or reply.
|GET||Post-moderated Entries feed||Value of the href attribute of <link rel="edit"> element of each entry in the Post-moderated Entries feed.||forum topic or reply|
An Atom entry document containing the forum topic or reply.
Returned HTTP headers
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Indicates that the forum topic or reply was successfully found and returned. If an error occurs, this header will contain one of the error codes below.Content-Type: application/atom+xml
Indicates that the document returned contains data in Atom format.Errors
Parent topic: Working with flagged forum topics and replies
- HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
- HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found