Search a community to find bookmarks to resources that might be of interest to you.
Parent topic: Adding bookmarks to a community
- You can search for bookmarks within a community in the following ways.
- From the Public Communities tab or My Communities tab, select a community to display its Overview page.
- Review the bookmarks that others have identified as being useful in the Important Bookmarks area.
- Review the most recent bookmarks in the Bookmarks area to find resources that you might not have known about.
- To search for a bookmark devoted to a specific topic, click the tag that best represents the topic in the community's tag cloud.
This search returns all the bookmarks in the current community that use that tag to identify their topics of interest.
- Click Bookmarks in the navigation pane to see a list of all the bookmarks associated with the community.