When you install the Confluence connector, an authentication alias is automatically set up on IBM
® Application Server for the superuser to use when managing the Confluence Wiki. However, if your LDAP server requires a bind user, you need to create an alias for the LDAP bind user.
About this task
To set up an authentication alias for the LDAP bind user, complete the following steps:
In a network environment, you must create the alias in the WebSphere
Application Server Integrated Solutions Console for the Deployment Manager.
- In the WebSphere Application Server Integrated Solutions Console, expand Security, and then select Global Security.
- Expand Java Authentication and Authorization Service.
- Select J2C authentication data.
- Click New.
- Enter an alias name, user ID, and password.
- Click OK.
- Click Save, then click Save again.
After you have created the authentication alias, you can see it listed similar to the following:
Parent topic: IBM Connections Connector for Confluence