Add the Confluence server certificate to the IBM
® Connections server trusted store so that the IBM
Connections server trusts the SSL certificate passed from the Confluence server.
About this task
To set up the trusted certificate, you need to import the self-signed certificate from the Confluence server to the trusted store for the IBM WebSphere
® Application Server instance that is running IBM
Parent topic: IBM Connections Connector for Confluence
- Log in to the WebSphere Application Server Integrated Solutions Console.
- Select Security -> SSL certificate and key management.
- Select Key stores and certificates.
- Select NodeDefaultTrustStore, and then select Signer certificates.
- Click Retrieve from port.
- Enter the host and SSL port details for the Confluence server, and an alias name of your choice. Then click Retrieve signer information.
- When the details of the Confluence SSL certificate display, click OK, and then click Save to save the configuration changes.
- Restart the WebSphere Application Server instance.