To stay informed of important information about the IBM products that you use, you can subscribe to updates.
About this task
By subscribing to receive updates, you can receive important technical information and updates for specific IBM Support tools and resources. You can subscribe to updates using the following approaches:
The following RSS feeds are available:
For general information about RSS, including steps for getting started and a list of RSS-enabled IBM web pages, visit the IBM Software Support RSS feeds
With My Notifications, you can subscribe to Support updates for any IBM product. (My Notifications replaces My Support, which is a similar tool that you might have used in the past.) With My Notifications, you can specify that you want to receive daily or weekly email announcements. You can specify what type of information you want to receive (such as publications, hints and tips, product flashes (also known as alerts), downloads, and drivers). My Notifications enables you to customize and categorize the products about which you want to be informed and the delivery methods that best suit your needs. IBM Connections newsletter
If you would like to subscribe to the Support Content Highlights for Lotus Connections newsletter, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and specify "subscribe" as the subject.
Subscribe to Support updates.
- To subscribe to My Notifications, go to the IBM Support Portal and click Manage all my subscriptions in the Notifications portlet.
- Sign in using your IBM ID and password, and click Submit.
- Identify what and how you want to receive updates.
- Click the Subscribe tab.
- Select the appropriate software brand or type of hardware.
- Select one or more products by name and click Continue.
- Select your preferences for how to receive updates, whether by email, online in a designated folder, or as an RSS or Atom feed.
- Select the types of documentation updates that you want to receive, for example, new information about product downloads and discussion group comments.
- Click Submit.
Until you modify your RSS feeds and My Notifications preferences, you receive notifications of updates that you have requested. You can modify your preferences when needed (for example, if you stop using one product and begin using another product).
Parent topic: Troubleshooting and support
IBM Software Support RSS feeds
Subscribe to My Notifications support content updates
My notifications for IBM technical support
My notifications for IBM technical support overview