If the interim fix that you installed is not working, you can uninstall it using the update wizard in interactive mode.
Before you begin
Ensure that you have met the following prerequisites:
- You have restored your databases
- The WAS_HOME environment variable has been set for Linux® and Windows®
About this task
To uninstall interim fixes with the update wizard in interactive mode, complete the following steps:
- From the updateInstaller directory under the lotus_connections_root directory, run the following script:
On the Welcome panel, click Next to continue.
Select the check boxes of the interim fixes that you wish to uninstall, and then click Next.
Enter the WebSphere® Application Server Deployment Manager administrator user ID and password and click Next.
Review the information that you have entered. To make changes, click Back. To start uninstalling, click Next.
Review the result of the update. Click Finish to exit the wizard.
- AIX or Linux:
- Microsoft Windows:
At least two logs are created by the wizard under the lotus_connections_root/version/log
Parent topic: Uninstalling fixes
- <Date>_<Time>_<ifix name>_<application name> _install.log
- <Date> _ <Time> _ <ifix name> _install.log