Upload an up-to-date photo for your profile from the Photo page.
Before you begin
Your profile photo must be one of the following file types: .jpeg
, or .png
. There are no file size restrictions. However, the image is automatically resized on the Profiles server to fit the allocated space in the user interface, so the larger the file you upload, the longer the server takes to process the image.
About this task
You can enhance your profile by updating your image from time to time. Be sure to upload a business-appropriate image.
To update your profile image, perform the following steps.
- From the My Profile page, mouse over your profile photo and click Edit profile photo.
Alternatively, click Edit My Profile and click the Photo tab.
- Do one of the following:
To preview an image:
- Click Browse to locate a file containing a picture of you to display in your profile.
- Select the image file that you want to display, then click Open.
- Click Save to save your new photo.
To remove the existing photo, select Remove Image.
- Click Browse to locate the file that you want to preview, then click Open.
- Click Preview Image to view the image as it will display on your profile page.
- Click inside the selection box and drag it to select the section of the image that you want to display in your profile. You can drag the edge of the selection box to resize it, if you want to modify the size of the selection area.
- Click Save to save your changes.
Parent topic: Updating your profile