The Linked Quickr
® Library widget lets you work with documents in an existing Lotus
Library from an IBM
® Connections community.
Perform the following tasks to add a Linked Lotus Quickr
Library widget to a community.
Parent topic: Using plug-ins
- Open the community.
- Click Community Actions -> Customize.
- In the Add Content section at the top of the page, click Linked Quickr Library and then close the section.
A Linked Quickr Library widget is added to the community.
- In the widget menu, select Edit.
- Type a title for the library as it displays in the community.
- Type or paste the direct URL of the library.
To copy the URL, open the library in Lotus Quickr and click Show links at the bottom of a document list.
- Click Save.
- Click the library title in the widget to open the library as in full application mode.
- For help using the library, click the Help link at the bottom of the page.