Using the Status Updates plug-inAdded by IBM | Edited by IBM on March 15, 2012 | Version 3 (Show original)
|Keep up-to-date with what is happening in your network with the Status Updates application.
Keep up-to-date with what is happening in your network with the Status Updates application.
Do the following to work with your status updates:
Parent topic: Using the IBM Connections Status Updates Plug-in for Lotus Notes
- To update your status, enter a new status message and click Update.
- Click Clear to clear your status message.
Clearing your status does not remove it from the board.
- To delete your status, right-click the message you want to delete and select Delete.
- To comment on an update, click Add comment, enter your comment and click Post Comment.
- To view all of the status updates for one person, click the name of the person to view their board.
- To change views, click the menu icon for the application and choose My Board to view your recent updates, or choose People I'm Following to see updates for people you are following.
Switch back to the default view of Updates from My Network to see all activity for your network.
- To view a profile in IBM® Connections, right click an update and select Open in Browser.
Connections opens in the default Web browser so you can view and interact with the profile for the person you selected.
- To forward a status message using Lotus Notes®, right-click an entry and choose Forward this Entry.
The comment is inserted into an email form.
- To update your status when you are not working in Notes®, right click the Status Updates icon in your system icon tray and select Update Status.
Enter your status and click Update.
- To view status updates when you are not working in Notes, right-click the Status Updates icon in your system icon tray and select View Status Updates.
This opens your Notes client with the Status Updates application open.