Your search returned multiple results. Now what should you do?
Before you begin
When you perform a search in Profiles, the search results are displayed in the People view. Profiles search results are limited to 250 results by default. This figure can be changed by the administrator.
Profile tags are not included in search results.
Parent topic: Searching profiles
Performing a quick search
Searching your company directory
- Review your search results by doing the following.
- View the business card of people returned by a search by hovering over their name and clicking the link provided. If after viewing the business card, you want to learn more, click the person's name to open their profile.
- Use the Sort by options at the top of the page to sort the results in order of relevance, display name, and last name.
- Filter the results by clicking a tag in the tag cloud on the left to display only the people who are tagged with a specific keyword.
- Page through the search results by clicking the Next, Previous, or page number buttons at the top and bottom of the view. If there are too many results, you can search again. In the subsequent search, provide more qualifiers by filling in more of the search fields.