Find out about the new and updated features in Files.
There are no new features for Files in IBM
® Connections 3.0.1.
The following features are new or updated for Files in IBM
Parent topic: Files overviews, how-tos, and FAQs
- The navigation box contains links to the different file views, for example My Files and Public Files.
- Collections are now called Folders and are visible in the navigation box.
- Click the thumbtack icon next to your favorite files and folders to add them to the Pinned Files or Pinned Folders views.
- Move files to the trash to remove them from Files. Files in the Trash view are not permanently deleted, but no one else can see them in Files.
- Open a file or folder and click Follow to get emailed when the file or folder is updated.
- People you have recently shared files with are now suggested to you when you type names in a text box.
- Drag files from the list into folders shown in the navigation box.
- Click Customize at the top of a list of files to select the columns to display.
- The amount of space you are using (and how much you have left) is now shown in the My Files view, below the list of files.
- You can give everyone permission to contribute to a public folder. From your public folder, click Share, and then click Everyone can contribute to this folder. All logged in users can then contribute to the folder.
- The Manager access role is renamed Owner.