|Find out about the new and updated features in Wikis.
Find out about the new and updated features in Wikis.
Sametime was integrated into Wikis in IBM
® Connections 3.0.1.
The following features are new or updated for Wikis in IBM
Parent topic: Wikis overviews, how-tos, and FAQs
- You can find a wiki by selecting Go to Wiki in the search menu and typing the title.
- In My Wikis, a new navigation box provides a simple way to see different views of wikis, for example click I'm an Owner to see wikis to which you have Owner access.
- The My Wikis view has a tag cloud.
- The Manager role is renamed Owner.
- You can reorder pages by dragging and dropping them in the navigation tree.
- You can create pages by right-clicking existing pages in the navigation tree and selecting Create Child or Create Peer.
- Wikis uses the new common IBM Connections tag cloud.
- Click Members in the navigation box to open the new membership view and set membership and access. The view has a new layout displaying role information and role filters.
- Community Wikis have a new community theme.
- Community Wikis have a new Community Actions menu.
- You are notified when your wikis reach quota.
- At the bottom of pages, the links for Comments, History of Changes, Attachments, and About have been replaced with tabs. History of Changes is now Versions.
- You now recommend pages using the common IBM Connections recommend feature.
- You can now subscribe to Atom feeds of wikis, pages, attachments, versions, comments, and members. In 2.5 you could only subscribe to versions and comments.
- Wikis has a new editor: CKEditor 3.4
- To be notified by email about edits or comments to a page, click Follow -> Follow this Page. This functionality replaces the Notify me of Page changes/Comments check boxes at the bottom of pages. To be notified about changes to the wiki, click Follow -> Follow this Wiki.
- Moving pages has been made easier with a new Move Page dialog design.
- Site Map has been removed.
- You can find pages edited by a person by opening the Index of a wiki, expanding the Pages section, and clicking Edited by....
- You can search for all public wikis and wikis you are a member of by selecting All Wikis in the search menu.